When you have a rat control problem, there are two routes you can do to rid yourself of the rats. The first way is the do-it-yourself way and the second is professional rat control. There are benefits to both, so it is important to take a closer look at how these two methods line up when compared to each other. Let’s take a look at some of the differences between DIY and professional rat control methods.
- DIY – When treating a rat control problem on your own, you will need to make time to go to the store to gather supplies, come home and properly set up your rat control supplies, check and possibly buy more rat control devices if the first ones did not work for you.
- Professional – All you will have to do is make a phone call to set up an appointment, and then wait for your appointment time. This route is often more convenient for homeowners as they do not have to make trips to the store and then spend time setting up, checking and fixing any issues with the DIY rat control strategies.
- DIY – When setting up your own products, you will have the information on the packaging and also there is some information available online with some research. But, if questions arise or you are unsure what steps should be taken if your first measures fail, then you may be left in the dark.
- Professional – A professional is educated and experienced in rat control strategies. If you have any questions, they should be able to answer them on the spot.
- DIY – You may be able to stop a few rats but if you have more than a few, a DIY treatment probably won’t be able to tackle the problem in a timely manner.
- Professional – A professional rat control technician will be able to treat your rat control problem in a timely and knowledgeable way. They will often offer guarantees to ensure that you remain pest free for an extended time after your treatment.
When you are ready to have your rat control problem dealt with professionally and in a timely manner, give us a call at Canady’s Termite & Pest Control.